Praise the Lord Sunday – Love Your Neighbors

You are worth more than many sparrows.  Matthew 10:31

Praise the Lord It’s Sunday.

One way we can praise God is to love everyone around us.  This sounds so simple, but can be one of the most difficult things to do.  How do you show love to people who try to tear you down?  How do you love others without comparing yourself and your status in society?  How do show love to people who reject you?  How do show love to friends who constantly speak about people who have rejected you?  How do you show love to someone who will not take communion next to you?

The answer is simple.  Study your Bible.  Talk to God often.  Count your blessings and put your thoughts and focus on helping others.  If your focus is right, you are less likely to notice and become bitter from bad things going on around you.  You are only responsible for what you do.  I know it’s difficult not to notice the inappropriate actions of others, but if you are doing the right things, your life will be your witness to others.  You are very important to God and he is always by your side.

Have a wonderful day.  God bless you.

Advertisements

15 Comments Add yours

1. Nilzeitung says:

Haben Sie einen wunderschönen Tag. Gott segne dich. auch !!!!!!!! (*L* vielen dank.

1. Nilzeitung says:

愛は,,どうもありがとうございました

2. Lynn Thaler says:

I agree completely. By being friendly to those around us and living the gospel wherever we are, we are able to truly impact the world around us. It’s an effective way to reach people and show them the love of Jesus.

1. Sometimes difficult though. 😊

3. bashir73i says:

Very knowledgeable and nice

4. T. R. Noble says:

Ever since I was a teen in Sunday school, our teacher would always ask us, “What would you say in this situation?” And of course being in Sunday school, I didn’t know if I would have people from the outside, not knowing the God I know, would ask me questions. But years later, people did because of our friendship. And through my relationship with Christ, the lessons He has taught me, and continues to, He has equipped me through His word. The armor of God is no joke, and the sword of the Spirit enables us. : ) Thanks for posting!

1. Thank you. You are so right. We should put on the armor of God every day and use the Sword of the Spirit.

5. Tausha C. says:

Amen! The commandment to love our neighbors as we love ourselves is difficult and I believe we can only do it with the help of God. Your reminder to remain in constant communication with Him is spot on. This is what I needed today. Thank you!

1. Thank you. 😊

6. alesiablogs says:

Lovely post. Thx for dropping by my blog

7. Awesome post and formula to follow.