I’m honored to share that Hot Shot Headlines nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I have never received this award, and to be considered touches my heart.
Thank you Laura Beth!
Here is the link to the post where I was nominated.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Okoto Enigma is the creator of the Mystery Blogger Award! A link to her blog is here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I created Hisperfecttiming to inspire and encourage others who have physical or other challenges, and we all do. I also wanted to share the joy and love I have for God. Sometimes it seems like our situations are too big and we may feel like giving up, but we always have God walking with us. When we put our focus on God’s love and our blessings, we can put our problems into perspective. I have been so blessed through my blog ministry.
I had a difficult time determining my best post, so I’m going to include a few.
- Be Your Minister’s Armor Bearer
- Inner Beauty
- Spread the Love Everywhere
- Summer Memories
- The Bible
- Do Our Pets Go to Heaven
And The Nominees Are …
I’ll admit, I don’t like pressuring anyone to do anything! Participation in these awards is completely voluntarily. I also had a very difficult time deciding who to nominate. So here goes.
- Donald Norris
- Lionel Sneed Ministries
- Thoughts of Sheryl
- RA and the Family Fit
- Life In Trips
My Questions from Laura Beth
- What’s your favorite song at the moment, and why? That’s a tough question! I think probably “10000 Reasons”. I just feel so blessed that I can’t name all the reasons. Singing this song reminds me.
- What / where would be your ideal place to live? Where I am – Marianna, Florida. Funny. For many years I wanted to move away. Now, I can’t wait to return home every time I travel. It’s a wonderful place to live.
- Do you have a favorite place to go on vacation? No, but I would like to travel more and see more of God’s treasures.
- If you could do one job for your whole life, what would it be, and why? I would like to help others in whatever capacity or job God places me in.
- What is your dream car? My current car (2016 Toyota Avalon) paid off. Lol
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What are your top three favorite blogs and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite song and why?
- What message would you like to convey most to other bloggers?
- What are your blogging goals for the next year?