Posted by Hisperfecttiming.blog on June 29, 2017
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
This is Kay from hisperfecttiming.blog. I am pleased and thankful to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Tashnee.v.Mavee. Her blog is all about of affordable fashion and feeling good about yourself without spending everything you have in the bank. The information provided is amazing! Please visit her blog here.
The rules to follow for the Sunshine Blogger Award are below:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your site.
Below are my answers to Tashnee.v.Mavee’s questions.
- What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers? The best thing a Blogger can give to her readers is a clear message that provides a short, enjoyable and entertaining break from life, but allows the reader to walk away feeling better about themselves.
- What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog? My strategy has been to: 1) provide well-written and informative posts; 2) provide interesting graphics; 3) timely respond to comments; 4) read and study other bloggers’ posts; and 5) like and provide comments for other bloggers.
- Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why? Wow! There are so many. I will list a few of my favorites. I enjoy the posts and feedback of usathroughourlives. I would love to travel and their posts are just like being there. One of my first followers was BelleUnruh – Who is God. I enjoy learning about the Bible from her and reading about her life in Canada. I enjoy reading thearrowpreacher, Reclaiming Hope, theascenderstouch, Wally Fry, Lynn Thayer, and just too many more to list. There are so many great posts out there.
- What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic? I want to reach and help as many people as I can. My blog is about facing whatever challenges you have with a positive attitude. Most importantly I want to convey that no matter what you are going through, you are not alone. Therefore, you NEVER need to have fear and worry. God is ALWAYS with you.
- Can you tell us a little about yourself? I’m a daughter, sister, niece, wife, mother of two and grandmother of one. My profession is a City Planning Director (AICP certified) in a small town. I have a Paralegal Studies Certificate, and BA in Political Science and International Affairs with a concentration in Chinese Studies. I have an MBA and an MPA, with a concentration in public policy, and about a year of graduate studies in Urban Planning. I also have studied Interior Design for a year. I’m currently working towards a PhD in Theology. I love my classes and studying my Bible. My life is blessed beyond belief. I’m a member of the Crafty Ladies at Work, Optimist Club and Altrusa. I attend church and enjoy giving back in our community. The time I spend with my husband of 30 years and my family is very precious to me. Over time as my husband and I have grown stronger in our faith, our love has also grown and each moment we have together is such blessing. I enjoy playing piano, quilting, reading, knitting dancing, swimming and watching movies.
- What would be your ideal working environment? Writing and teaching God’s word all day. Helping and comforting others.
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year? I would like to be more physically fit and healthy. I also want to learn as much as possible at school. Finally, I want to help our community as much as possible.
- Tell me about your proudest achievement? It would have to be becoming a mother. It has been such an honor.
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blog? Watching my children achieve their dreams.
- What’s your best advice for making money online? Hmmm. I haven’t really earned much. I would like to earn enough to pay for my classes, but that isn’t the primary goal of my blog. I don’t think I’m qualified to answer this question. Maybe someone can share the answer with me.
- If a kid walked up to asking for your advice and you only had a few minutes to give ‘em your best tip, what would it be? Run while you Pray. Pray like it all depends on God, because it does. Run like it all depends on you.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are some of your favorite blogs and why?
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- How has blogging changed your life?
- What is most important to you?
- If you could go back in time, what is one thing you would change?
- What do you think is the most important thing a blogger can provide for their readers?
- What have you found to be the most challenging in creating your blog?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What are your goals for the next year?
- What advice would you give a new Blogger?
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
The Ascender’s Touch – https://theascenderstouch.net/
Reclaiming HOPE – https://reclaiminghope.blog/
USA through Our Eyes – https://usathroughoureyes.com/
Serving Grace Ministries – https://servinggrace.com/
The Arrow Preacher – https://thearrowpreacher.wordpress.com/
Truth in Palmyra – https://truthinpalmyra.wordpress.com/
Boundless Blessings -https://boundlessblessingsblog.wordpress.com/
Daily Devotional Readings – https://dailydevotionalreadings.wordpress.com/
Searching for GSOT – https://johnguyton.wordpress.com/home/
Twisted Pot and Twisted Tales – https://acookingpotandtwistedtales.com/
Who is God – https://whoisgodsite.wordpress.com/