Dear DiDis Art Design and Red Letters, Thank you so much for nominating me for the “Real Neat Blog Award”. I am truly honored. I would like to recommend my viewers check out both sites. DiDi’s Art Design uses different art in her blog to become closer to God and learn more about herself. Her work is beautiful and I feel blessed to have become friends with her. Red Letters is a husband and wife worship team. I encourage you to visit their blog. You can listen to their new song Gods Love For You in the video below. My heart was touched by the song and I’m glad to call Jon and Hayley my friends.
- Place the “Real Neat Blog Award” logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you and link to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 7 questions.
Didis Art Design’s Seven Questions to be Answered:
- What can you do to make the world a better place? The first thing I think I can do is take responsibility for myself and be the best me that I can be. Try to be positive regardless of the circumstances and let go of the past. I do this by trusting God and having a personal relationship with him. It’s funny how the closer I become to God, the more it rubs off on others. So, the second thing I can do is continue to build my relationship with God and ask him to help me everyday. Finally, I can continue to spread God’s love by witnessing through my life and by telling others about my sweet Lord.
- What is for you the purpose of life? I think the purpose of life is different for each person. Most of us spend our entire life trying to figure out our purpose and I’m not sure anyone ever really knows. It could be to parent a child, who has a special role in the future. It could be to make a difference in someone’s life or many people’s lives. It could be to lead God’s people. It could simply be to comfort others.
- What is your hobby? I have many hobbies. I like to knit, quilt, read, write, watch movies, play the piano and spend time with friends and family.
- If you had three wishes free, what would you wish for? 1). Eliminate poverty worldwide in a manner that would perpetuate itself. 2). Eliminate all illnesses and diseases worldwide. 3) Give all the people in the world a thirst for knowledge about and a longing for relationship with God.
- What is most annoying for you? My health annoys me most because it slows me down and I have so much that I would like to do.
- What are for you the most important virtues for man? The most important virtue of man is love. The two most important commandments given to us are love the Lord your God with all your heart and love thy neighbor as thyself. When we are able to do these things, everything else will fall into place.
- Do you think violence can be stopped with violence or war stopped with war to achieve peace? No. Until mankind develops a love for God and each other, I think violence is inevitable. Unfortunately, there has been violence from the beginning of time. There is evil in the world and God has given everyone free will. As long as evil is chosen consciously or subconsciously, there will be war and violence.
Red Letter’s Seven Questions to be answered:
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? This is a difficult question for me, because I’m happy where I am. I think it would be interesting to witness the disciples on the Day of Pentecost. I think it also might be interesting to see my future descendants and how they turn out. I sometimes wonder what my maternal grandmother was like growing up and as a young adult. I would like to witness that too.
- Where is the next place you’d like to travel to and why? I would love to visit the Holy Lands. I think it would be so interesting to see the places that we read about in our Bibles.
- Describe your personality in three words. Another tough question – my husband says “bundle of joy”. I would probably say “thirsty for knowledge”.
- If you could only keep five possessions what would they be and why? 1). My Bible; 2) my clothes and Shoes; 3) a knife; 4) a pot; and 5) a fire starter. This way I can be protected from the elements, build, hunt, cook and study God’s Word.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? A perfect day for me is one that is pain-free and where I’m enjoying my family and friends.
- How would your friends describe you? My assistant at work says that I have a large personality.
- What is a skill you’d like to learn and why? Patience is a skill that I’ve been working on for a long time. I think patience is a skill everyone should master.
Answer the same questions. Please know that you are not obligated to participate. Also, viewers of the blog may participate by answering the questions, if you like.
Have a blessed day.