I am honored and thrilled to thank Sha-lon for nominating me for the “Unique Blogger Award”. Her blog is an inspiration to me because the focus is on health and fitness. Please visit her blog regularly. Sha-Lon truly is a Fitness Wonder Woman!
- Share the link with the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
- What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging? I really don’t know. I didn’t know too much about blogging. I’m not sure if someone told me or I stumbled upon it, but I decided I wanted to have a platform to help people suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis. As time went on I learned the best medicine for this disease is having a positive outlook and trusting God. So. it is my goal to share my journey with God in an effort to help others, regardless of their type of struggles.
- Describe your ideal three course meal? I love food, so it’s hard to go wrong. Maybe a delicious Caesar Salad, a slice of Pumpernickel Bread, Herb Crusted Sea Bass with Grilled Asparagus, and Key Lime Pie for dessert.
- Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters? If so, which characters? I’m a grandmother now and I can no longer have children. If I could, I probably would not name future children after fictional characters. But then again, who knows?
- What or who inspired you to get into blogging?
- How has blogging changed your life?
- Who has been your primary audience?