I am so thankful to Waking Up on the Wrong side of 50 for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t visited Waking Up on the Wrong Side of 50 the writer is a very busy mom and wife, who is also an amazing photographer. I enjoy her stories and photos. She loves dogs and cats, which is a big plus in my book. Take a few minutes out of your day and enjoy Waking Up on the Wrong Side of 50.
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
Here are my 7 possibly unknown facts:
- The United States celebrated the bicentennial on my 10th birthday.
- I didn’t get braces until I was 46. My teeth were extremely crooked and I was so embarrassed.
- I’m 13 years older than my sister. My parents sent her with me on dates sometimes when I was in high school.
- My maternal grandmother took me to church when I was growing up.
- My favorite television show is America’s Got Talent.
- I met my husband on a blind date at a ceramic shop.
- I named my Great Dane after the dog in Nicholas Sparks’s book The Guardian.
If you don’t wish to participate, no worries.