The Black Cat Blue Sea Award
I am honored to have been selected for the Black Cat Blue Sea award by Crystal Stewart, writer of Welcome to Crystal’s Site (Originally Country Living). Crystal is an amazing writer and photographer. Her site is truly awesome! I hope you will visit her blog soon. Thank you Crystal!
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.” – Ella
When I learned of my nomination I was excited because I’m a new kitten mother, and this is a new award for me. After reading about the award I’m particularly grateful, because I try to reach out to every possible person who might take a look at my daily posts.
Rules for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award:
- Thank the Nominate who nominated you.
- Answer 3 Questions.
- Nominate 4 (lucky number or number of choice) fellow bloggers.
- Ask 3 questions of the nominees.
Crystal’s Questions for Me
1. What would you like to do more of that you aren’t doing right now?
I use to spend more time quilting. Since I’ve been going to school, I haven’t had as much time for sewing or other crafts. However, I love my classes. I would love to have more hours in the day.
2. Tell us 4 things about yourself, one of which is not true, and see if we can guess…
- I have natural curly hair.
- I have a goldfish pond.
- I collect plates.
- Although I graduated from Florida State University, I have only been to one FSU game.
3. Describe a perfect day that balances all the things you love.
A perfect day for me would start with breakfast and devotion on my porch while the sun is rising. I would help our community at work and as a citizen. There would be plenty of time to spend with family and friends. I would have a long lunch to allow time to cuddle with my pets for a nap. The evening would be spent with my husband at a nice restaurant followed by a romantic walk.
These questions were great! Please answer the same questions.
Congratulations and God bless you!