Unique Blogger Award – 2nd Award
I am honored to have been nominated a second time for the Unique Blogger Award by Lacy of Adventures of a Busy Mom. Lacy’s blog addresses military life, motherhood, hiking, Pinterest projects, healthy living and so much more. She really is a busy mom! The site is very pleasing to the eye, as well. Her photography and writing skills are simply incredible. If you haven’t already, visit Lacy’s site today! Thank you Lacy!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Questions from Adventures of a Busy Mom
- What is your goal in blogging? Who do you hope to reach?
My goal is to reach out to everyone and spread God’s love. We all have challenges, and nothing is too big for God,
2. What is your favorite pasttime outside of blogging? What defines you?
I’m not sure I have one thing that defines me. I’m a professional City Planner, wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, daughter, friend, Sunday School Teacher, student, and volunteer. The one thing that crosses all lines is my Christian beliefs.
3. Share with us your favorite inspirational quote.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13
3 Questions for the nominees:
- Provide a blogging tip for other bloggers.
- Share something you have learned from blogging.
- What is your favorite aspect of blogging. Why?