Versatile Blogger Award – 2nd Award
I’m so grateful to Steve of Steve Still Standing for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is my second Versatile Blogger Award and I feel very blessed. If you haven’t visited Steve’s website, you should do so right away! Steve is an amazing writer. Thank you Steve for the honor!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share seven interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate seven blogs.
Seven interesting things about me:
- I’m very determined. I’ve had several people tell me that once I set my mind on something, no matter what it is, I will follow through. My husband tells everyone that I can do anything I set my mind on. Last week, two other people told me the same thing.
- I always try to do the right thing. In doing so, there have been times when the costs were high.
- I love my family. My husband is my best friend. We’ve been married 30 years and I still love just hanging out with him. I have two children. Both are now grown. My daughter is married and her husband is like a son to me. My grandson stole my heart the day he was born.
- I love being a grandmother. I only have one grandson by my family, but I have adopted probably 20 more children of friends. They call me Memaw. I’m only Bebaws to my Landon.
- I love animals. We have had all kinds of pets over the years. I loved them all. Pets belonging to other people usually take well to me, as well.
- I don’t like snakes! Enough said.
- I like helping others. I’m always looking for new ways to make someone’s day special.
Seven blogs I’m nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Congratulations and God Bless You!