A huge thank you to Eclipsed Words and InspiresN for thinking of me while giving this award. I am truly honored. Both sites are positive and beautiful. Eclipsed Words is more about beautiful thoughts and words, while InspiresN is more about beautiful photography and food. If you haven’t visited these sites, I encourage you to do so today.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate between 5 to 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
MY 11 QUESTIONS FROM ECLIPSED WORDS
- What are your favourite smells? I love the smell of spring and summer rain.
- What do you do when you’re stressed? More often than not I eat, although I’m working on that. I also like to pray and read a psalm.
- What is your favourite season and why? Autumn. I like the coolness, and beauty, but I find it is a good time for reflection.
- Is there anything you regret from your childhood? I regret being a victim to some events, but it has made me who I am today. I pray God will use my pain and suffering to help others.
- Early bird or night owl? Early Bird
- What is your biggest time-wasting habit? Daydreaming.
- What’s one thing you want to master? I would like to write and have several books published.
- What have you never tried but want to? I would like to go zip lining in Hawaii.
- What’s your biggest fear? The safety of my children, followed by snakes. After I studied the Book of Job, I starting giving up my fears and I’ve come a long way. I don’t want anything to get between me and the anointing.
- Describe the most precious thing in your room/home. My husband. He is the most caring, understanding person on earth. He isn’t afraid to correct me and is available for whatever journey I take.
- What do you want the old you to look back on and remember fondly? The good times.
MY 11 QUESTIONS FROM INSPIRESN
- Which is your most favorite post on your blog ? I don’t have a favorite. I love reading everyone’s posts, and I write with hopes of encouraging others.
- What is a hobby that you always wanted to learn but never got a chance ? Jewelry Making
- What is one of the best books you have read and would recommend ? The Bible. Battlefield of the Mind, Joyce Meyers. As a Driven Leaf, Milton Steinberg. FYI, I’m not Jewish but read As a Driven Leaf at FSU back in the mid to late 1990s. It didn’t change my beliefs, but gave me a better understanding of Jewish tradition, life and suffering.
- Your most memorable moment ? Meeting my husband. We met on a blind date in a ceramic shop a little over thirty-one years ago. I can see it clearly.
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME
- My new kitten Dominic, who is now six months old, wakes me up by biting me. He’s always hungry. I have scratches and bite marks up and down my arms.
- I love playing Batman with my grandson.
- Sometimes God speaks to me through music. 🎶🎵🎶🎵
- I am an introvert, who has social anxiety, and God has called me into the ministry. I have battled public speaking all my adult life and have had to give speech after speech. It’s a little funny, but the more I go in the direction God shows me, the less anxiety I have.
- I despise housekeeping, but can’t stand a dirty or cluttered home.
- I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have some mobility issues. However, I have found that the more I do God’s work, the better my condition becomes.
- I love learning.
- I like to help others, but I don’t like to get drawn into drama.
- I love teaching Sunday School and I have an amazing class.
- I plan to finish my PhD in Theology in 2018.
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
- How did you get started blogging?
- Where do you find your inspiration?
- Have you learned any important lessons along the way?
- What is one thing you can share with others about blogging?
- Have you found blogging to be profitable? If so, what’s the secret?
- How long did it take for you to develop your own unique style?
- Who would you like to read your blog that isn’t reading it now?
- How much time do you spend on your blog every week?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Where do you see your blog in the future?
- What one word describes you?
- C.C. Brown
- Inside Cup
- Teas and Tales
- Sight Seeing at Home
- Life Saving Prayers
- My Bible Reading,Listening and Living
- Godly Chic Diaries
- J. David Peever, Live 4 Him
- Rose’s Recovery Thoughts
- New Creation Ministry
Congratulations and God bless you!