The Brotherhood of the World Award
I was nominated for the Brotherhood of the World Award by Crystal’s site (Originally Country Living). This is my first time receiving a nomination for this award and I am honored. Thank you. If you haven’t visited Crystal’s Site, I encourage you do so. The recipes, stories and photography are amazing!
The rules for the Brotherhood of the World Award awards
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and link back to them.
- List the rules and display the badges on your blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate other bloggers and notify them.
- Come up with questions for them to answer.
Questions for the Brotherhood of the World Award. I am asking my nominees to answer the same questions.
1. How do you find inspiration for your posts?
When I first started blogging, I tried to plan my blogs in advance. That didn’t work out too well, though I didn’t realize it at first. There were a couple of days I was running late and wrote my blog without much preparation. Those were the days that I received the most comments and likes. After a while I realized that those were the times I was listening to the Holy Spirit, not trying to plan everything out in advance. So, I don’t do any preparations in advance other than my regular Bible study. It is rare that I don’t have something I feel called to share. On those rare occasions I pray and read my Bible.
2. What do you like most about blogging? I enjoy the feedback most. There is nothing like reading a comment that a post came at the right time to someone. I’m glad to be used by God.
3. What is your biggest challenge as a blogger? Time.
4. What motivates you to keep blogging? I don’t want to miss an opportunity to help others for our sweet Lord.
5. What do you do in your free time? I don’t have much, but I like to help others. When I need a time out, I enjoy reading and watching movies.
6. Who is the most important person in your life? My husband.
7. What unexpected blessings has writing a blog brought you? New friends.
8. Who would you want to read your blog that doesn’t? Family and friends.
9. What is your favorite blog post? I don’t have a favorite.
10. Are you currently working on a new project? What is it? No, but I look forward to publishing my research in the future.
Congratulations and God bless you.